Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Crayonshoe attraction at dusk
The Golden Crayonshoe
March 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (by www.HeavyweightKeteer.com)
Within The Golden Crayonshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Kelly Rock and the Rockkellies.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of twirling this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 53".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting tattoos, emotional baggage, or personal, hip, or lung disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Because this is a scary attraction, adults are required to buy safety waivers.
- The number printed on the rogues is a sly pun.
- The Golden Crayonshoe was once home to "The Golden Crayonshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.