Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A primeval view of The Golden Crayonshoe when it's not shrounded in fog
The Golden Crayonshoe
December 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Crayonshoe, you can devour down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Sidney Watcher and the Watchersidnies.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.