Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Crayonshoe dark ride during repairs
The Golden Crayonshoe
June 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Crayonshoe, you can buy junk food and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Sidney Oil and the Oilsidnies.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from knee, bowel, chest, intestinal, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Some cranks imagine that this dark ride is home of the happy spirit of a former character.
- The Golden Crayonshoe was once home to "The Golden Crayonshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.