Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Crayonshoe attraction at dusk
The Golden Crayonshoe
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (by www.MouseBoot.net)
Within The Golden Crayonshoe, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Ray Fact and the Factraies.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 19 to December 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.