Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Crayonshoe train, which recently celebrated its mysterious anniversary
The Golden Crayonshoe
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Crayonshoe, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Jeffery Son and the Sonjefferies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and applaud.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a water train, riders are required to obtain precision specticles.
- This train could not have cost in excess of $266 trillion to refurbish.
- The Golden Crayonshoe was once home to "The Golden Crayonshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for most abominably performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.