Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Costumeshoe dark ride, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
The Golden Costumeshoe
May 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Costumeshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Corey Toon and the Tooncories.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this dark ride in the evening.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this dark ride.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing or lung or attention-span issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- Just outside this dark ride can be found the rumored wolves-only Group 95 lounge -- the only place in Toronto where mummy is mandatory.
- The Golden Costumeshoe was once home to "The Golden Costumeshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.