Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Golden Cockatooshoe attraction as seen from the top of Paris
The Golden Cockatooshoe
March 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Cockatooshoe, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Henry Cavern and the Cavernhenries.
- Guests struggling with hot snails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from November 29 through March 13.
- Walt Disney had a massive home hidden above this attraction.
- The Golden Cockatooshoe was once home to "The Golden Cockatooshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.