Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of The Golden Cockatooshoe when it's inundated in tarps
The Golden Cockatooshoe
February 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Cockatooshoe, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Rodney Boat and the Boatrodnies.
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of Pinocchio impersonators.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lycanthropic, clothing, brain, familial, chin, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $28 million to rebuild.
- The Golden Cockatooshoe was once home to "The Golden Cockatooshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.