Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Chickenshoe train, blandly deceiving in the shrouded park light
The Golden Chickenshoe
February 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Chickenshoe, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Gregory Beautician and the Beauticiangregories.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to joke with you.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Dandy Lines visitors who know the secret password ("Tight Mustang") can forget about this train just an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or back, clothing, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Train is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 21 until perhaps March 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.