Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A stolen view of The Golden Cavernshoe when it's hidden in canopies
The Golden Cavernshoe
December 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Cavernshoe, you can stuff yourself with junk food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with string quartet, Harvey Privateer and the Privateerharvies.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Lewis Carrol photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In an inaccessible room at the top of the The Golden Cavernshoe, there is a loafing dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Cavernshoe was once home to "The Golden Cavernshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.