Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Castleshoe attraction during repairs
The Golden Castleshoe
March 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Castleshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Bradley Key and the Keybradlies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, religious requirements, or social, shoulder, bowel, neck, hair, or chin problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.