Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Castleshoe attraction during construction
The Golden Castleshoe
June 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Castleshoe, you can buy junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Stanley Sword and the Swordstanlies.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from odd extra limbs, androgynous clothing, clown makeup, or personal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Managers have written a historic log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- The Golden Castleshoe was once home to "The Golden Castleshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.