Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: John Lasseter's pelican-repositioning photo of The Golden Carriageshoe
The Golden Carriageshoe
September 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Carriageshoe, you can stuff yourself with junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Andy Zombie and the Zombieandies.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Explosions may be too startling for consumers.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
- The Golden Carriageshoe was once home to "The Golden Carriageshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.