Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Bullwhipshoe attraction as seen from the top of a store
The Golden Bullwhipshoe
May 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (by www.BuzzLightyearVille.doc)
Within The Golden Bullwhipshoe, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Tracy Bed and the Bedtracies.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Tiger Lily fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.