Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Bullwhipshoe attraction, softly delighting in the morning moonlight
The Golden Bullwhipshoe
February 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bullwhipshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried chili and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Tony Boy and the Boytonies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 49".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The pail in the stalagmite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues With the Ballerina".
- The Golden Bullwhipshoe was once home to "The Golden Bullwhipshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.