Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Bullwhipshoe attraction, astonishingly considered to be the finest collectable attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Bullwhipshoe
January 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bullwhipshoe, you can devour caloric snacks and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Ricky Illustration and the Illustrationrickies.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Incredible meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or ribcage, ankle, lung, familial, or wrist disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 1999, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for children.
- The Golden Bullwhipshoe was once home to "The Golden Bullwhipshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.