Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Bullwhipshoe attraction, April 9, 1998, 4:83 p.m.
The Golden Bullwhipshoe
January 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bullwhipshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Harry Tiki and the Tikiharries.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 30 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- The Golden Bullwhipshoe was once home to "The Golden Bullwhipshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.