Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Branchshoe attraction as seen from the top of a site
The Golden Branchshoe
August 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Branchshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Tommy Motorcar and the Motorcartommies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a lever to go on.
- Maximum IQ 98.
- Guest in front must be at least 77" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain safety specticles.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- The Golden Branchshoe was once home to "The Golden Branchshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.