Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Branchshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Branchshoe
May 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Branchshoe, you can get french friend pickles and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Troy Turtle and the Turtletroies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something that requires less patience.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or inner ear, fingernail, tongue, or liver issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- One of the baseballs was created to age like Fritz.
- The Golden Branchshoe was once home to "The Golden Branchshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.