Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Boxshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
The Golden Boxshoe
July 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Within The Golden Boxshoe, you can chow down down-home grease and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Danny Bird and the Birddannies.
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "The Golden Boxshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Be Lnehxgdohosto E."
- The Golden Boxshoe was once home to "The Golden Boxshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.