Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A special view of The Golden Bobsledshoe when it's not covered in darkness
The Golden Bobsledshoe
December 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six tikis (from "The Boot" blog)
Within The Golden Bobsledshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Barry Rookie and the Rookiebarries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 119.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the The Golden Bobsledshoe, there is a snake-charming table for V.I.P.s.
- The Golden Bobsledshoe was once home to "The Golden Bobsledshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.