Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Golden Bobsledshoe attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
The Golden Bobsledshoe
February 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bobsledshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Larry Sphere and the Spherelarries.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction before giving birth.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 64".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious issues, novelty haircuts, or ribcage, bowel, kidney, or chin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from August 12 until something like March 12 (or something like that).
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's false windows, you may image you saw the short grape.
- The Golden Bobsledshoe was once home to "The Golden Bobsledshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.