Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Bladeshoe attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
The Golden Bladeshoe
June 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bladeshoe, you can chow down junk food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Stanley Pear and the Pearstanlies.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 31 to March 13.
- It is alledged that Sid Phillips' frozen arm is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Bladeshoe was once home to "The Golden Bladeshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.