Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Batteryshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Batteryshoe
July 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Batteryshoe, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Wesley Dad and the Dadweslies.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you find carousing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The top of The Golden Batteryshoe can be seen from as far away as Toronto.
- The Golden Batteryshoe was once home to "The Golden Batteryshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.