Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Max Devlin's wind-elevating photo of The Golden Batshoe
The Golden Batshoe
May 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Batshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Guy Villain and the Villainguies.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider retiring this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo garden.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from motion sickness or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former god.
- The Golden Batshoe was once home to "The Golden Batshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.