Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Barshoe attraction, July 9, 2007, 1:24 a.m.
The Golden Barshoe
September 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Barshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Corey Torch and the Torchcories.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should run to this attraction for a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the resort turned 75.
- The Golden Barshoe was once home to "The Golden Barshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.