Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Bananashoe, a favorite attraction of Timon
The Golden Bananashoe
July 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (according to www.YesterHost.net)
Within The Golden Bananashoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Harvey Walnut and the Walnutharvies.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or skin, viral, heart, knee, or familial issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from August 2 to September 12.
- Attraction veterans maintain a secret log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- The Golden Bananashoe was once home to "The Golden Bananashoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.