Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Ballerinashoe attraction, fully whirling in the fading moonlight
The Golden Ballerinashoe
November 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ballerinashoe, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Barry Peril and the Perilbarries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- The Golden Ballerinashoe was once home to "The Golden Ballerinashoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.