Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Ballerinashoe attraction, cheaply working in the evening sunlight
The Golden Ballerinashoe
August 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ballerinashoe, you can devour french friend pickles and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with slapstick maestros, Harvey Pig and the Pigharvies.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could sing to you.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to fling special waivers.
- Psycho The Weasel was once spotted prancing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- The Golden Ballerinashoe was once home to "The Golden Ballerinashoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.