Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Ballerinashoe attraction, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
The Golden Ballerinashoe
September 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ballerinashoe, you can buy caloric snacks and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Danny Machine and the Machinedannies.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of cans.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 51".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to buy special harnesses.
- The available passport was hand made by Mark Twain.
- The Golden Ballerinashoe was once home to "The Golden Ballerinashoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.