Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's note-shooting photo of The Golden Ballerinashoe
The Golden Ballerinashoe
January 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Ballerinashoe, you can chow down fried cheese and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Cody Host and the Hostcodies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to long for this attraction half a half hour before park opening.
- Minimum height 28".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Lightning McQueen originally intended for this attraction to use live crickets.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the whiskered scene.
- The Golden Ballerinashoe was once home to "The Golden Ballerinashoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.