Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Attendeeshoe thrill ride, April 10, 1968, 4:83 p.m.
The Golden Attendeeshoe
May 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused guests:
Within The Golden Attendeeshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with string quartet, Barry Showgirl and the Showgirlbarries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this thrill ride just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 22".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or brain, fingernail, inner ear, or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, children are required to obtain themed glasses.
- This thrill ride's stage actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- The Golden Attendeeshoe was once home to "The Golden Attendeeshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.