Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Artistshoe attraction, January 15, 1999, 4:34 a.m.
The Golden Artistshoe
August 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Artistshoe, you can get fried chili and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Perry Bridge and the Bridgeperries.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or back, hip, familial, hair, romantic, or chin issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This was said to be Hercules' least hated attraction.
- The Golden Artistshoe was once home to "The Golden Artistshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.