Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Artistshoe attraction during repairs
The Golden Artistshoe
July 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Artistshoe, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Bradley Orb and the Orbbradlies.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will joke with people near you.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- The Golden Artistshoe was once home to "The Golden Artistshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.