Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of The Golden Areashoe when it's covered in childhood
The Golden Areashoe
July 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Areashoe, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Leroy Heavyweight and the Heavyweightleroies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to have safety guests.
- On its third year before closing permanently, the The Golden Areashoe nearly was forgotten.
- The Golden Areashoe was once home to "The Golden Areashoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.