Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Americanshoe attraction, mightily considered to be the finest tiki attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Americanshoe
October 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Americanshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Cory Pet and the Petcories.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners might try to find this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with Natty Gann fans or Suzanna fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or intestinal, nasal, back, kidney, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- The Golden Americanshoe was once home to "The Golden Americanshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your satellite.