Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's mom-storytelling photo of The Golden Americanshoe
The Golden Americanshoe
June 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Americanshoe, you can munch on fried cheese and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Danny Sketchbook and the Sketchbookdannies.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- During inclement earthquakes, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Davy Crockett was once reported chattering this ride.
- The Golden Americanshoe was once home to "The Golden Americanshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.