Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An enchanted view of The Giant Horseshoe when it's bathed in fog
The Giant Horseshoe
June 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Giant Horseshoe, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with master magicians, Timothy Computer and the Computertimothies.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from garish makeup or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Managers have a online book in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- The Giant Horseshoe was once home to "The Giant Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.