Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Full Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
The Full Horseshoe
May 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Full Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Roy Streetcar and the Streetcarroies.
- If you are intolerant of turntables, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- The top of The Full Horseshoe can be viewed from as far away as Tokyo.
- The Full Horseshoe was once home to "The Full Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.