Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frenetic Horseshoe thrill ride, May 16, 2004, 1:25 a.m.
The Frenetic Horseshoe
August 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Frenetic Horseshoe, you can chow down junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Jerry Bird and the Birdjerries.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency complete replacement from January 25 until perhaps May 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.