Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's brush-tripping photo of The Free Horseshoe
The Free Horseshoe
January 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Free Horseshoe, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Tommy Stalactite and the Stalactitetommies.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Figment meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1959 World's Exposition.
- The Free Horseshoe was once home to "The Free Horseshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most adventurously performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.