Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Freaky Horseshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Freaky Horseshoe
December 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Freaky Horseshoe, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Stanley Banjo and the Banjostanlies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The strong pan was hand made by Flintheart Glomgold.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- The Freaky Horseshoe was once home to "The Freaky Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.