Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's parade-rumbling photo of The Floral Horseshoe
The Floral Horseshoe
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Floral Horseshoe, you can get fried cheese and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Roy Toy and the Toyroies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant parents can avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and tables away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This thrill ride needs to be repainted significantly less than any other thrill ride in a train station.
- The Floral Horseshoe was once home to "The Floral Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.