Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Final Horseshoe ride during construction
The Final Horseshoe
May 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Ten thumbs up
Within The Final Horseshoe, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Barry Ballerina and the Ballerinabarries.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this ride.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ankle or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- There is a secret bathroom adjacent to this ride's stalactites.
- The Final Horseshoe was once home to "The Final Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.