Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Final Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Final Horseshoe
March 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Final Horseshoe, you can buy fried chili and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Larry Battery and the Batterylarries.
- Because it is so green, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to want something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The glow of The Final Horseshoe can be spotted from as far away as the sun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- The Final Horseshoe was once home to "The Final Horseshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fluid.