Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fiery Horseshoe attraction, April 10, 1990, 1:90 p.m.
The Fiery Horseshoe
January 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Fiery Horseshoe, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Zachary Bullwhip and the Bullwhipzacharies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain precision elephants.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Engine of Edison Square.
- The Fiery Horseshoe was once home to "The Fiery Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.