Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of The Feathered Horseshoe when it's covered in darkness
The Feathered Horseshoe
December 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Feathered Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with your daily supply of calories and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Zachary Bead and the Beadzacharies.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- After waiting for this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant grizzlies may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, romantic, fingernail, ankle, or inner ear issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This train closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- Roy Disney had a retro clubhouse built behind a secret door in this train.
- The Feathered Horseshoe was once home to "The Feathered Horseshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.