Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Feathered Horseshoe train as seen from the top of Tokyo
The Feathered Horseshoe
January 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Feathered Horseshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Guy Whale and the Whaleguies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to shave this train with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- The abandoned structures visible from this train are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- The Feathered Horseshoe was once home to "The Feathered Horseshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.