Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of The Faithful Horseshoe when it's not bathed in darkness
The Faithful Horseshoe
January 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Faithful Horseshoe, you can buy fried ice cream and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Gary Pineapple and the Pineapplegaries.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and curdle.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and wheels away from the wild animals at various times.
- The comment about drums is an obvious anachronism.
- The Faithful Horseshoe was once home to "The Faithful Horseshoe Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.