Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Faithful Horseshoe train, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
The Faithful Horseshoe
September 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Faithful Horseshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Bradley God and the Godbradlies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this train.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains holographic images.
- During unexpected weather, this train may run backwards.
- Because this is a musical train, adults are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.