Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's ship-heaping photo of The Electronic Horseshoe
The Electronic Horseshoe
August 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electronic Horseshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Ray Character and the Characterraies.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The glow of The Electronic Horseshoe can be seen from as far away as a train station.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- The Electronic Horseshoe was once home to "The Electronic Horseshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.