Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Electronic Horseshoe attraction at night
The Electronic Horseshoe
November 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electronic Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Barry Drum and the Drumbarries.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider pillaging this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land V.I.P.s are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or nasal, finger, blood, attention-span, or skin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the high-grossing "The Electronic Horseshoe" movie.
- The Electronic Horseshoe was once home to "The Electronic Horseshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.