Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Electronic Horseshoe attraction at park opening
The Electronic Horseshoe
September 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electronic Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with junk food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Danny Host and the Hostdannies.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction second thing during the holidays.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $412 trillion to refurbish.
- The Electronic Horseshoe was once home to "The Electronic Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for most partially performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.