Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Electronic Horseshoe attraction at dusk
The Electronic Horseshoe
December 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electronic Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Timothy Plow and the Plowtimothies.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Electronic Horseshoe was once home to "The Electronic Horseshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.