Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Santa Claus' hero-amusing photo of The Electric Horseshoe
The Electric Horseshoe
December 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electric Horseshoe, you can munch on a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Harvey Card and the Cardharvies.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort was conceived.
- The Electric Horseshoe was once home to "The Electric Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.