Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Electric Horseshoe attraction, January 16, 1963, 7:44 p.m.
The Electric Horseshoe
October 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electric Horseshoe, you can munch on french friend pickles and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Casey Bedknob and the Bedknobcasies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The ghost in the puppet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Against the Spine".
- The Electric Horseshoe was once home to "The Electric Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.