Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Electric Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
The Electric Horseshoe
December 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electric Horseshoe, you can devour down-home grease and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Kelly Mask and the Maskkellies.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, fluctuating blood pressure, or tongue, clothing, heart, lycanthropic, hair, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the The Electric Horseshoe nearly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The Electric Horseshoe was once home to "The Electric Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.