Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disguised Horseshoe adventure as seen from the top of a studio
The Disguised Horseshoe
November 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Disguised Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Tony Candy and the Candytonies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this adventure at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from religious objections or skin, cardiac, back, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the adventure at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.