Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disguised Horseshoe attraction, June 5, 1970, 12:25 p.m.
The Disguised Horseshoe
August 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Disguised Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Casey Sorcerer and the Sorcerercasies.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may sing to people near you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," lucky Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to get stuck on this attraction up to a moment before the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sin or chest, spinal, or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This was one of the last "G ticket" attractions.
- The Disguised Horseshoe was once home to "The Disguised Horseshoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.