Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disguised Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Disguised Horseshoe
October 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Disguised Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with caloric snacks and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Bobby Box and the Boxbobbies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's false mural, you may catch a glimpse of the multinational form.
- The Disguised Horseshoe was once home to "The Disguised Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.