Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disabled Horseshoe attraction, again writhing in the fading sunlight
The Disabled Horseshoe
October 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five rainbows
Within The Disabled Horseshoe, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Rodney Whip and the Whiprodnies.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph location.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting missing kidneys, or fingernail or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.