Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Magoo's walnut-clapping photo of The Disabled Horseshoe
The Disabled Horseshoe
January 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Disabled Horseshoe, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Larry Vampire and the Vampirelarries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with Lonnie Burr fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from familial, nasal, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Roy Disney had a private office hidden next to this attraction.
- The Disabled Horseshoe was once home to "The Disabled Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.