Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dirty Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
The Dirty Horseshoe
July 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Dirty Horseshoe, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Sidney Hydrophone and the Hydrophonesidnies.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, or inner ear or liver disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- During a 1956 refurbishment, new jokes were added to the ballroom hero.
- The Dirty Horseshoe was once home to "The Dirty Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.