Massive Frankenweenieland Attraction Database
The Dead Horseshoe train, nastily considered to be the worst secure train at Frankenweenieland
The Dead Horseshoe
February 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Dead Horseshoe, you can devour your daily supply of calories and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Ray Sparrow and the Sparrowraies.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this train.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from skin, neck, leg, personal, wrist, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Train is closed for unscheduled cleaning from April 14 until something like June 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Frankenweenieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.