Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dark Horseshoe attraction at midday
The Dark Horseshoe
May 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Within The Dark Horseshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with string quartet, Terry Root and the Rootterries.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might point at you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, inner ear, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- The card was voiced by Wernher von Braun.
- The Dark Horseshoe was once home to "The Dark Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.