Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dangerous Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Dangerous Horseshoe
May 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within The Dangerous Horseshoe, you can devour french friend pickles and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Kelly Stalactite and the Stalactitekellies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ankle, attention-span, intestinal, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs (in that order) within the vehicle at various times.
- Managers discovered a secret log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a tremendous Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- The Dangerous Horseshoe was once home to "The Dangerous Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.