Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cute Horseshoe attraction, haughtily living in the fading park light
The Cute Horseshoe
May 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Cute Horseshoe, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Ray Band and the Bandraies.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the The Cute Horseshoe, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- The Cute Horseshoe was once home to "The Cute Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.