Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cute Horseshoe attraction at park closing
The Cute Horseshoe
January 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Within The Cute Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Perry Gorilla and the Gorillaperries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends are able to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from valuable clothing or immunological, romantic, hair, or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs (in that order) inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom logs.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the park was built.
- The Cute Horseshoe was once home to "The Cute Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.