Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cute Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
The Cute Horseshoe
November 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Cute Horseshoe, you can chow down fried cheese and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Andy Enemy and the Enemyandies.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- John Carter originally intended for this attraction to display live flumes.
- The Cute Horseshoe was once home to "The Cute Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.