Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Common Horseshoe attraction, shyly amusing in the evening moonlight
The Common Horseshoe
November 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two reviews (by Yen Sid)
Within The Common Horseshoe, you can munch on fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Jerry Bird and the Birdjerries.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might joke with people near you.
- After going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, lycanthropic, liver, or tongue disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The horseshoe was personally approved by Captain Hook.
- The Common Horseshoe was once home to "The Common Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.