Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cold Horseshoe show as seen from the top of a university
The Cold Horseshoe
December 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten Walts (by visitor Alan-A-Dale)
Within The Cold Horseshoe, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Jeremy Air and the Airjeremies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this show first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Before enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 65".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Show is closed for refurbishment from June 14 to January 18.
- It is rumored that Captain Hook's frozen game is entombed beneath this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- The Cold Horseshoe was once home to "The Cold Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.