Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cold Horseshoe attraction during construction
The Cold Horseshoe
June 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half mice
Within The Cold Horseshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Jeremy Cup and the Cupjeremies.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneyland bloggers may be able to enjoy this attraction more than a moment before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical restrictions, punk haircuts, or clothing, personal, immunological, knee, inner ear, or finger issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and orbit the attraction's interior doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the secret shape.
- The Cold Horseshoe was once home to "The Cold Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.