Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cold Horseshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Cold Horseshoe
May 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Cold Horseshoe, you can buy french friend pickles and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Zachary Chin and the Chinzacharies.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to sing to people near you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to obtain special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 12 to November 19.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $140 to rebuild.
- The Cold Horseshoe was once home to "The Cold Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.