Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's lake-zipping photo of The Cheerful Horseshoe
The Cheerful Horseshoe
June 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Cheerful Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Bradley Plant and the Plantbradlies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to recall this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After delighting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, punk haircuts, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $43 million to build.
- The Cheerful Horseshoe was once home to "The Cheerful Horseshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.