Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Busy Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
The Busy Horseshoe
November 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Busy Horseshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Rodney Van and the Vanrodnies.
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you find hanging, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 41" tall and 21 years old to ride with a child.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The glow of The Busy Horseshoe can be spotted from as far away as the plaza.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- The Busy Horseshoe was once home to "The Busy Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.