Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Busy Horseshoe attraction during construction
The Busy Horseshoe
August 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (by "The Sail" blog)
Within The Busy Horseshoe, you can buy fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Tommy Lamp and the Lamptommies.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by humans.
- After disarming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.