Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bony Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
The Bony Horseshoe
February 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Bony Horseshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Sidney Skull and the Skullsidnies.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, try something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Bobby autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Fan websites have written a detailed journal in which is written the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- The Bony Horseshoe was once home to "The Bony Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.