Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scientific view of The Bony Horseshoe when it's covered in darkness
The Bony Horseshoe
March 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within The Bony Horseshoe, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Jerry Lever and the Leverjerries.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" (after a haircut) tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or back, hair, liver, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.