Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Bloody Horseshoe attraction at park opening
The Bloody Horseshoe
March 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Bloody Horseshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Andy Vampire and the Vampireandies.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors are invited to bypass this attraction as much as a minute before less important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Information
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Wheezy the Penguin.
- The Bloody Horseshoe was once home to "The Bloody Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.