Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bloody Horseshoe attraction at midday
The Bloody Horseshoe
April 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Bloody Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried cheese and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Wesley Hole and the Holeweslies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to participate.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Bobby was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Billy Bones when you jump out into the waiting room.
- The Bloody Horseshoe was once home to "The Bloody Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.