Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Horseshoe attraction during construction
The Big Horseshoe
May 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within The Big Horseshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Rodney Pear and the Pearrodnies.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- In an inaccessible location at the high point of the The Big Horseshoe, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
- The Big Horseshoe was once home to "The Big Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.