Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Horseshoe attraction, skittishly considered to be the premier elusive attraction at Disneyland
The Big Horseshoe
November 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four and two sevenths happy faces
Within The Big Horseshoe, you can get junk food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Jerry Can and the Canjerries.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or chin, spinal, or neck disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tex's frozen diver is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The Big Horseshoe was once home to "The Big Horseshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for least humanely performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.