Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Astronomical Horseshoe, a favorite dark ride of Mara
The Astronomical Horseshoe
March 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Astronomical Horseshoe, you can munch on your daily supply of calories and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Harvey Leader and the Leaderharvies.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland BFFs might try to enjoy this dark ride as much as an hour before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 30 years old to ride sober.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Astronomical Horseshoe "alternative" experience.
- This is one of the few dark rides that has not changed since the park first opened.
- The Astronomical Horseshoe was once home to "The Astronomical Horseshoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.