Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aquatic Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
The Aquatic Horseshoe
February 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within The Aquatic Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Johnny Something and the Somethingjohnnies.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This was Underdog's particularly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- The Aquatic Horseshoe was once home to "The Aquatic Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.