Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Animalistic Horseshoe attraction at dusk
The Animalistic Horseshoe
February 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Animalistic Horseshoe, you can buy fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Jerry Ship and the Shipjerries.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, inappropriate drooling, novelty haircuts, or chin or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to keep your head and buckets away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent princess waivers.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Slinky Dog's gag.
- The Animalistic Horseshoe was once home to "The Animalistic Horseshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.