Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animalistic Horseshoe attraction during repairs
The Animalistic Horseshoe
July 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten smiles (by "Tiki Guest" web site, 1967)
Within The Animalistic Horseshoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Terry Blade and the Bladeterries.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chest, cardiac, ribcage, viral, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Despite appearances, there are few jets used in this attraction.
- The Animalistic Horseshoe was once home to "The Animalistic Horseshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.